Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Fucking Brilliant

You are, by far, one of the most talented artists on this website....terribly creepy; something that would sound so cheezy you made beautiful. The background music sends chills down my spine. The vibe you created was insane. I would definately like to see more in the future.

-hunter

Lord Of The Joints Ep:7 Lord Of The Joints Ep:7

that was fuckin lame

You are a disgrace to stoners everywhere. That movie makes shit look good. Try making something that doesnt suck as much ass.

Unknown-Clock responds:

fuck man if your really 34 that a discrase to 34 year olds every where baciouse my grand ma couls come up with a better saying and she's dead so get back to you rotery dildo and start fuckim making something of yourself you fat sad peice of shit

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

Hands down the funniest thing iv ever seen

Theres tears streaming down my face i laughed so hard. Brilliant.

JeremyLokken responds:

Tears? hot damn! That must be REALLY funny for you. Glad you enjoyed it that much.

The Rundown The Rundown

actually impressive

i hate games on this site.. especially stick figure shit.. but this one stood out because it was PLAYABLE... it actually had a purpose, and had a good amount of style... pretty damn fun, keep up the good shit man!

PunkRockJesus responds:

Thanks. Yea the next game im working on will be similar excep im working with an artist so NO MORE STICKS! lol

Flight7500 Flight7500

That was rad

as simple as it was, it was really interesting and cool....id definately have to say you are the most original author on this website.