Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Fucking Brilliant

You are, by far, one of the most talented artists on this website....terribly creepy; something that would sound so cheezy you made beautiful. The background music sends chills down my spine. The vibe you created was insane. I would definately like to see more in the future.

-hunter

Lord Of The Joints Ep:7 Lord Of The Joints Ep:7

that was fuckin lame

You are a disgrace to stoners everywhere. That movie makes shit look good. Try making something that doesnt suck as much ass.

Unknown-Clock responds:

fuck man if your really 34 that a discrase to 34 year olds every where baciouse my grand ma couls come up with a better saying and she's dead so get back to you rotery dildo and start fuckim making something of yourself you fat sad peice of shit

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

Hands down the funniest thing iv ever seen

Theres tears streaming down my face i laughed so hard. Brilliant.

JeremyLokken responds:

Tears? hot damn! That must be REALLY funny for you. Glad you enjoyed it that much.

The Rescue The Rescue

That was amazing

Keep it up man...the atmosphere you created was the shit....it definately is the best of its kind on Newgrounds....one suggestion....the computer voice at the beginning is one inch away from unbearable, i was pretty close to turning it off at that point....i glad i didnt though...

peace.

Dance..Dance Dance..Dance

Very nice!

Originality points for you...Very entertaining for a stoner like me...good job, keep 'em coming....

Claymation-Skate Soap Claymation-Skate Soap

You little faggots

You little bitch ass homos stole Don Hertzfeldt's ideas, and captions. Copyright laws dont fuck around assholes. fuck all five of you and your tiny ass dicks as well. Take your stolen <i>shitty ass</i> movies elsewhere.

random action random action

trippy shit....but it was still horrible...

to the guy before me, thats why its called random action jackass..they key word here being random...

Cub Cub

Stunning

This is honestly one of the best movies i have seen on Newgrounds in all my days...The atmosphere the forest scenes gave off was done incredibly well...keep the good work up steve!

Wanna Play Some Tetris? Wanna Play Some Tetris?

Meditation - Waterfall Meditation - Waterfall

man

animation was fantastic, but youve succered us all into watching a painfully long movie...no props for you.